Monday, January 7, 2008

Picture of the day 1-4-08



Brotherly love! This picture was taken Christmas Day morning after the boys got up. They were dressed in their Christmas jail bird pajamas as Hank called them. I wanted to get a picture of all three boys in their p.j's but the opportunity just did not present itself. Last night Evan and I were making pizza for dinner and I told him how proud I was of him staying dry all day at daycare. I said, "You went pee-pee on the potty and poo-poo on the potty like a big boy. So Evan how come you don't do that at home?" Evan's reply was very simple and to the point. "Because I don't want to." I was speachless. I really didn't know what to say. Instead my mouth just hung open. Ah, yes, the brutal honesty of an almost three year old. I guess it is good that he knows the difference. Well Grey's Anatomy is on tonight and it is new. I have not watched TV in several days so I am looking forward to the hour of downtime tonight. Have a great weekend.
Love,
Jen

No comments: